• Thread starter Matt Denton
  • Start date
  • Views 363
Matt Denton

Matt Denton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am begging anyone if they can rgh my xbox 360 slim thats a trinity because none of the tutorials help with the hardware i have. I have dgx 1.1s, nand-x, qsb v3 - trinity, cr3 pro v1.0s (i got two similar ribbon cables!), qsb post slim v2, and a new motherboard. I just want it hacked, not looking to go online with it, just want the games and emulators. i also have a demon

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I am begging anyone if they can rgh my xbox 360 slim thats a trinity because none of the tutorials help with the hardware i have. I have dgx 1.1s, nand-x, qsb v3 - trinity, cr3 pro v1.0s (i got two similar ribbon cables!), qsb post slim v2, and a new motherboard. I just want it hacked, not looking to go online with it, just want the games and emulators. i also have a demon
Mine in my SIG might help. Also you don't need the DGX anymore as the new ECCs can get the CPU key of any console on any dash

Matt Denton

Matt Denton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mine in my SIG might help. Also you don't need the DGX anymore as the new ECCs can get the CPU key of any console on any dash
So how much would someone charge to get all of it installed on a trinity slim? because i know one guy who's asking for $120

GModz Tuts

GModz Tuts

Se7ensins Un-Official Lobby Verifier
Free Hoster Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I can do so for about $50 with the demon install. $20 without demon install. Provided you have all the parts. (Dgx will work if you already have it) and i will not be using the qsb's it will be a wires only install

The Coon

The Coon

I just lick clits and make memes bro ~ KoMa
Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I can do so for about $50 with the demon install. $20 without demon install. Provided you have all the parts. (Dgx will work if you already have it) and i will not be using the qsb's it will be a wires only install
SHHHHH Im trying to get you hooked up! :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register