Help Please....

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Modding' started by HaPtiC, Aug 10, 2009 with 5 replies and 383 views.

1. HaPtiC

HaPtiC Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok so i am fairly new at modding CoD : WaW and im doing allright but i want to use cod tool on nazi zombies and i cant figure out how to do it. I know you have to activate no clip but the thing is i cant even activate the damn thing because for some reason my account goes corrupt every time i try then i have to re-recover it every single time. So can someone please make like a tutorial with pictures and stuff for little retarded ohle' me.

Thanks and Greatly appreciated.:thumbup:

2. cTc

cTc Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Did you rehash it or resign it? that is mainly may it will be happening.

Make sure you do them, your you will get corrupt.

3. OP
    HaPtiC

HaPtiC Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Umm i think so. First i open up the file and change all the stupid button_defaults to screenshot then i go to xbox 360 hash block open it up then i calculate hash blocks and then i put it back on my hard drive then it dont work. :.(

do you have to delete the patches?:?

4. cTc

cTc Enthusiast

Ratings:
    you have to resign it with Modio, or any other resigner program.

5. vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Buttons_default doesn't work, need to change the thumbsticks_default to "screenshot" then use spaces till the next .set
    HBC
    Modio

6. OP
    HaPtiC

HaPtiC Enthusiast

Ratings:
    thanks stride. i imagine i was probably doing that. i just do it without even knowing what im doing. =]