Discussion Help Please

• Thread starter DashLaunch
  • Start date
  • Views 236
D

DashLaunch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how do i infect my self in system link i have a patch for R2R do i still need TU4 Or not and if i do can someone please link it

Thanks

N

NfX

ex-CoD Hoster
Reaction score
* i dont have a jtag but ill try to help * You copy the patch that you want from the folder it's in, then you paste it in the directory OR default.xex you'd get an error message that says like "Error: File already exists" just ignore that, then load up cod4, go to system link, join with your retail(if you want) and if about 5 minutes in it doesnt say anything about infecting just press either the right bumper or right stick *to throw a nade or knife* on your jtag console. and it should start infection process
EDIT: The title update should already be installed in the directory / default.xex(You need to find a default.xex if you don't have one as it is against the rules to post a download link

T

TehRylie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how do i infect my self in system link i have a patch for R2R do i still need TU4 Or not and if i do can someone please link it

Thanks
Here,
In this download is everything you need. I created this rar file a while back for a post that I had. It has everything besides the defualt_mp.xex , but I will be PM'ing you right now with a download link to one.
Cod4 Files

D

DashLaunch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here,
In this download is everything you need. I created this rar file a while back for a post that I had. It has everything besides the defualt_mp.xex , but I will be PM'ing you right now with a download link to one.
Cod4 Files
thanks you are rely helpful i also posted this on ttg and guess what all the leaching F***ers did was post there GT. on here you dont get that you get really helpful people thanks again

T

TehRylie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks you are rely helpful i also posted this on ttg and guess what all the leaching F***ers did was post there GT. on here you dont get that you get really helpful people thanks again
No problem.

N

NfX

ex-CoD Hoster
Reaction score
On ttg there's a lot of leechers, you can report them all you want but the staff won't do anything .

Top Bottom