What's new

HELP PLEASE :(

• Thread starter gavin0101
  • Start date
  • Views 234
G

gavin0101

Reaction score
Okay, I've been looking at Dayz gameplay for days!!!! I've looked up tutorials on how to be able to play it for free but I can never get it to work I dont have the money to be able to buy arma 2! Would anyone be willing to use Teamviewer and make it to where I can play Dayz without having to pay. I can pay you in gold on another PC game I play runescape and WoW and I am fairly rich on WoW and I am super rich on runescape. Or I can give you a minecraft premium account because I dont play minecraft anymore. PLEASE COMMENT... :frown:

X

x iiCaspeRZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, I've been looking at Dayz gameplay for days!!!! I've looked up tutorials on how to be able to play it for free but I can never get it to work I dont have the money to be able to buy arma 2! Would anyone be willing to use Teamviewer and make it to where I can play Dayz without having to pay. I can pay you in gold on another PC game I play runescape and WoW and I am fairly rich on WoW and I am super rich on runescape. Or I can give you a minecraft premium account because I dont play minecraft anymore. PLEASE COMMENT... :frown:
You NEED to pay for the ARMA Games because the game runs off the Operation Arrowhead Engine and the ARMA II Chernarus Map. I mean sure if your willing to pay se7ensins millions of dollars to setup a development I'm sure we could come up with something :tongue:, sorry bro sometimes you have to pay a small price for the best things in life xD

X

x iiCaspeRZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HOWEVER! There is also a method I've heard that works. You can download the games for free, and if you dont know how to do that, well there's really not much hope for you, but anyways download combined operations free and then buy a CD Key for 5 bucks off someone I know and patch your game with their CD Changer and Ta-Dah! You got DayZ for 5 bucks!

Top Bottom