What's new

Solved help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thepertace

Reaction score
every time i start up mw3 on jtag it ask me to update i click no and it puts me back to xbox dash board i cant click yes for it to up date cause i am not online please help thank u

V

Vibrator

Reborn
Reaction score
Try hitting the home button or the B button to make the notification go away.

A

DutyHaxor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Press b when the update comes up.

I

Im4eversmart

The hacks are real
Reaction score
It shouldn't be asking you to update if you have no Internet connection. To fix it, either use an account that has not signed up for Xbox live, delete the system update folder in the folder mw3 is located, or get a copy of tu20 and put it on a USB, then make sure when you start up mw3 you have the USB connected.

V

Vibrator

Reborn
Reaction score
It shouldn't be asking you to update if you have no Internet connection. To fix it, either use an account that has not signed up for Xbox live, delete the system update folder in the folder mw3 is located, or get a copy of tu20 and put it on a USB, then make sure when you start up mw3 you have the USB connected.
Jesus all of you're answers are too complicated man.

T

thepertace

Reaction score
sorry it is not asking me to update game its asking me to update console to play this game any help would be good cheers

X

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
sorry it is not asking me to update game its asking me to update console to play this game any help would be good cheers
  1. Plug your USB flash drive into a USB port on your computer.
  2. Download the update file.
  3. Click Save to save the console update .zip file on your computer.
  4. Unzip the file. If you are using Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7, double-click the .zip file to unzip it.
  5. Copy the contents of the .zip file to the root directory of your flash drive.
  6. Unplug the USB flash drive from your computer.
  7. Plug the flash drive into a USB port on your Xbox 360 console.
  8. Restart the console.
  9. When the console restarts, the installation program starts automatically. Select Yes when you are prompted to update the new console software.

T

thepertace

Reaction score
hello mate thanks for the files but when i update the xbox when i turn it on it update till the end then finish and goes to a e 81 error message

T

thepertace

Reaction score
did u read the one above this please and get back to me cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom