Solved Help please..

• Thread starter OmgYourAdopted
  • Start date
  • Views 290
O

OmgYourAdopted

Reaction score
Sin$
My friends Xbox will not read Mw2, and hes got 2 different copys. Both of which dont work. I was wondering if you could Download a copy on the computer and then put it on a USB with xtaf explorer? and if so can you tell me where the files go into. like Content, 0000000000000000? Please help. Thanks

Tpcify

Tpcify

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You could, you just need a big flash drive, or a transfer cable. If you want you can try renting Mw2 and then install it, should work.

O

OmgYourAdopted

Reaction score
Sin$
Where would I go to find the file? Like What site or what would i google. Everything that has came up is fake Aimbot files and iso files for flashed xbox's. Can you help me on finding the files

TechnicalGuy

TechnicalGuy

Glory is Pain
Reaction score
Sin$
Go rent a copy of MW2, put your messed up copy in the case, and then send it back but keep their copy of the game.
If you don't want them to question you then just wait till the store closes and then drop it in the ail slot that's in the door.

That way, you can avoid them asking you suspicious questions.

Mr Musky 7s

Mr Musky 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The only thing you could do is try to borrow it off a friend to install it to your harddrive or you could try and clean it with toothpaste, I know it sounds stupid but it works.

Top Bottom
Login
Register