Status
Not open for further replies.
Pistyl

Swizzle

If you don't want to die, think.
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I've just finished downloading the WaW iso and I have the Phoenix v2 Patch, How do I put that on my iso? I looked at tutorials and none helped. Please help me :smile:

No reply? Can anyone help me with this error?
2a0qqt.jpg

Xx WiLLo xX

Xx WiLLo xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've just finished downloading the WaW iso and I have the Phoenix v2 Patch, How do I put that on my iso? I looked at tutorials and none helped. Please help me :smile:

2a0qqt.jpg

That error is normal. ABGX won't verify a iso with modded files in it. As for the patch i have no idea how to do that.

Upvote 0
Pistyl

Swizzle

Reaction score
Sin$
That error is normal. ABGX won't verify a iso with modded files in it. As for the patch i have no idea how to do that.
Really? Thank you. I tried burning a disc a few minutes ago and IMGburn said there was an error and f*cked the disc, I only have 4 left :frown:

Upvote 0
Xx WiLLo xX

Xx WiLLo xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I'm burning the .dvd file, I used a laptop when I was trying to burn it.

All i can say is i use a laptop to burn my games, but i have never burnt a modded iso. So the burning problem is a little bit out of my leauge sorry. But i can tell you that the error that ABGX gives you is ok, it is just telling you that it can't verify that iso because of the modded files. Hope i help a bit..

Upvote 0
Pistyl

Swizzle

Reaction score
Sin$
All i can say is i use a laptop to burn my games, but i have never burnt a modded iso. So the burning problem is a little bit out of my leauge sorry. But i can tell you that the error that ABGX gives you is ok, it is just telling you that it can't verify that iso because of the modded files. Hope i help a bit..
Thanks. Your'e the only person that replied +rep to you! I'll try and burn in on my main computer, that might fix it.

Upvote 0
M

Mike

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe it's because you leeched and downloaded a leaked copy? :angry:

Upvote 0
Pistyl

Swizzle

Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe it's because you leeched and downloaded a leaked copy? :angry:
Oh wait what? You have to pay for Phoenix v2? I just saw a download link on a youtube video :o Can you point me in the direction of a free mod menu?

Upvote 0
F

FiLTH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

2a0qqt.jpg

1. Download agbx
2. Boot agbx, open the iso and click run
3. It will tell you if its a good iso (post a pic of that if you can...or just check for region and the checks are ok)
4. Next step is getting the "mods" you want (so go download those)
NOW IF ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ WENT OK
5. Get wx360 and open your iso (the big file not the 1k or so file)
6. Extract the default.xex and put somewhere safe
7. Find the mods and pay attention to the files
8. You want to replace each file with its modded counterpart
9. Then replace the default.xex that you extracted before
10. Close wx360 and go download imgburn
11. Now open imgburn with the <insertWaWdiscnamehere> 1kb file made by agbx
12. Insert your DVD+R DL into the tray (get a good brand)
13. Make sure imgburn is burning at about 2x and click burn
14. Wait..Wait...Wait...Wait
IF ^^^^^^^^^ WENT OK YOUR READY FOR HOTSWAPPING (or playing if already flashed) which you have to go learn.
15. Enjoy

As for the error, that just means that the disc contains something that has been modded.

Oh wait what? You have to pay for Phoenix v2? I just saw a download link on a youtube video :o Can you point me in the direction of a free mod menu?

The only reason he said that was because he made that modpack. So don't worry he's just being a greedy ****. As long as your happy with the mods continue with above. (In other words don't pay)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register