Help please!!!

• Thread starter Stokiekris
  • Start date
  • Views 659
S

Stokiekris

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi all I know things like this might be frowned upon but I need some help, I recently got my phone stolen and had to get a new one but I really enjoyed playing the walking dead road to survival.

after spending a week emailing back and fourth with scopely it turns out no matter how much information about my account they can not retrieve it because I don't have the 9 digit account number.

So I was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere I could possibly get a modded account to then transfer it to my phone, I'm not after any crazy ridiculous requests of characters and items I just want the exact things I lost

Thanks all

P.s. My phone is not jail broken

Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think anyone other than Scopely can help you. Reason being is that if you were able to retrieve a account, what would stop other people from recovering accounts that don't belong to them?

S

Stokiekris

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay then is there any way I can create a modded one somewhere then get that code and transfer it ?

Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay then is there any way I can create a modded one somewhere then get that code and transfer it ?
Your phone is not jailbroken so I do not believe so. If the app has a sign in process then you may be able to use a jailbroken device, and if possible mod the purchases, and then sign in on your non jailbroken device.

S

Stokiekris

Reaction score
Sin$
I've just found a iPhone 4 in the draw and jailbroken it, how do I go about modding it now is there anything anyone on here can point me to ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register