What's new

Solved Help Please! TU Doesn't Show Up

payton17

payton17

Reaction score
Iv tried Downloading and Putting TU 16 On manually and it just doesn't show on title update manager or says its corrupted. Then I tried using Title Update Manager On Free Style Dash and it completely downloads it but once I hit Back to go find it Nothings There. Any Help at all Would Be Greatly Appreciated Cause Iv Been trying this for days with no success. 
By the way I have a jtag if that helps

Preformed Mods

Preformed Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Iv tried Downloading and Putting TU 16 On manually and it just doesn't show on title update manager or says its corrupted. Then I tried using Title Update Manager On Free Style Dash and it completely downloads it but once I hit Back to go find it Nothings There. Any Help at all Would Be Greatly Appreciated Cause Iv Been trying this for days with no success. 
By the way I have a jtag if that helps
on fsd did u select it? and deselect all the other ones? that could be it

payton17

payton17

Reaction score
Nothing shows up to even select. Iv tried Everything. When it downloads On Fsd it completely downloads but never says transfering or anything and then when I hit back nothings there and Its like I didnt do anything at all No TU on my Usb or anything. Same with when I try and Manually add it. Its Ether Doesnt Show up or Says Corrupted. The Most Luck Iv had is it will say Title Update on storage but when I go to Fsd's Title Update Manager Nothing Shows Up at all :/ .... Please Help I dont know what Im doing wrong

Top Bottom