What's new

Unsolved HELP please thanksss

• Thread starter ELITE786
  • Start date
  • Views 12,610
E

ELITE786

Reaction score
i recently got a new ps3 jailbroke it but previously the ps3 has never been played on and plus the laser is broke. when i open filezilla and follow the steps when it comes to choosing which cod (BLES) theres nothing there to put my modded patch on help please

X

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Which Call of Duty game/s are you looking for?

K

Skeletons

الله أكبر
Reaction score
i recently got a new ps3 jailbroke it but previously the ps3 has never been played on and plus the laser is broke. when i open filezilla and follow the steps when it comes to choosing which cod (BLES) theres nothing there to put my modded patch on help please
Well you need to start up your game first so you see the patch.mp.ff. If you don't start up the game than nothing will be in that folder.

E

ELITE786

Reaction score
Well you need to start up your game first so you see the patch.mp.ff. If you don't start up the game than nothing will be in that folder.
yess well i carnt start up the game because my laser is broke you see :/

B

Batman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
probably gonna have to download & play cod from an external hard drive then. Or you can always "marry" a new drive to your ps3.

K

Skeletons

الله أكبر
Reaction score
yess well i carnt start up the game because my laser is broke you see :/
Well you can borrow a friend's copy and install it to your hard drive using multiMAN.

X

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
ermm call of duty 4, waw , mw2 and maybe black ops :'):/
You can download the corresponding game patches (from the site link below) to your computer, place the .pkg files on a USB, then install them through the "Install Package Files" option with your JB PS3. Then, as far as I know, if you run the application it will install the game patch you selected.
Code:
http://store.brewology.com/updates.php?letters=abcd

What region are you in (US, UK, Europe, etc.)? That way I can find the correct download for your game region.

E

ELITE786

Reaction score
hey thanks i also have another question :smile: you know if i put a 1.11 patch onto 1.13 can i host them online and not just priavate match ????

Top Bottom