Solved [HELP PLEASE] Client Command Overflow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apathy

Apathy

Programmer Modder Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i just got dudeeitsbrians unreleased patch from my freind i tested it and right when i choose my class i get client command overflow and i completely forgot what causes this please help....(NO I WILL NOT GIVE YOU THE PATCH SO YOU CAN FIX IT) just please remind me what causes it and i will be fine thanks.....

O

o0oo0oo00o00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I get it from putting my mod on akimbo and holding the trigers in for more than 5 secs.

Upvote 0
H

hawkeyes3678

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well....my memory how to fix that is a little hazzy, maybe that patch will refresh it?

Upvote 0
Apathy

Apathy

Programmer Modder Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
nagshay your thinking of server disconected and hawkeyes3678 DID I NOT SAY IM NOT RELEASING SOMEONE ELSES WORK

Upvote 0
S

SSBelmont

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
@B3N

Comment out all you DVAR functions to rule them out. If you still have the problem, take a look at the number of threads you have spinning to see if the logic can be redesigned so they aren't looping forever.

Upvote 0
N

nagshay1818

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nagshay your thinking of server disconected and hawkeyes3678 DID I NOT SAY IM NOT RELEASING SOMEONE ELSES WORK

Could be, I was just thinking since sticky DVARs use the function setClientDvar, I just thought there could be an overflow. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Upvote 0
D

dconnor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"client command overflow"

I have never gotten this error.

Edit: I'm retarded.

here

Upvote 0
Status