Solved HELP PLEASE! Camo DLC, Gun DLC, Season Pass DLC Doesn't work. Only Maps Work

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts Modding Support' started by duhmehs, Jul 30, 2018 with 3 replies and 390 views.

1. duhmehs

duhmehs Newbie

Ratings:
    So recently I installed CoD Ghosts on my JTAG, the game works fine, no issues. So I also decided to install DLC. The only DLC that works are my maps. Guns, camos, backgrounds, reticles, don't work. Only Maps work.
    They're unlocked, I checked with XM360. The same thing happens with BO2. Only maps work, I can't pick camos, etc.

I installed CoD Trainer for TU17 for Ghosts and the box where I enter which camo/gun I want appears, but when I hit "done" it doesn't load them in.
    It only did once with a background DLC, but other then that, nothing else works besides my maps...
    I reinstalled all the DLC, cleared the profile cache, the camos and guns just don't wanna load in or work.

How do I fix this? Please help me, I have no idea what to do. (Yes the DLCs are in the correct folders, the maps work and I reinstalled DLCs)

2. suprashake

suprashake Enthusiast

Ratings:
    you need a updated trainer or tool to use DLC content offline

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
  3. OP
    duhmehs

duhmehs Newbie

Ratings:
    Can you link me one? I'm using one for latest TU but it's beta and most likely won't update anymore (and idk where to find one)

4. suprashake

suprashake Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i dont have one sorry