• Start date
  • Views 289
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tonymarco134

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So i have been downloadinga few mod packs and they are missing the prototype. Do i have to have one. I downloaded venoms v1.3.2 and it comes with code post and a common but no prototype but then in the directions it says u need a clean nazi zombie prototype.ff CAn anyone help me to why i need a clean one and how i get it if it just the one in the iso needs to be clean and not modded and also why does some mod packs have a prototype.ff but its a modded prototype. Someone please help

B

BFK Friissky xV

Banned
Reaction score
So i have been downloadinga few mod packs and they are missing the prototype. Do i have to have one. I downloaded venoms v1.3.2 and it comes with code post and a common but no prototype but then in the directions it says u need a clean nazi zombie prototype.ff CAn anyone help me to why i need a clean one and how i get it if it just the one in the iso needs to be clean and not modded and also why does some mod packs have a prototype.ff but its a modded prototype. Someone please help
click the link in my sig for cod 5 mod packs.

T

tonymarco134

Enthusiast
Reaction score
click the link in my sig for cod 5 mod packs.
I have but it doesn't have the original post so i know what there mods have or looks like or when it was released. I don't know how old there mods even are, What modpack would u suggest is the best

F

FiLTH

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The prototype is the first zombie level. So when they say have a clean file it just means no mods.

So just make sure its not an already modded iso otherwise it might conflict with your other mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom