Can someone please help.

Could I possibly Banned from making a Clan Tag as its the same for all
the CoD games?

Astro

The Black Hand

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You were clan tag banned. I'm sure you previously had something profane, and you are being punished.

Upvote 0
F

fgh4y467jtyjetjetj

Beyblade
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it work if you try to mod it on your computer? With like EzGT or Hadzz.

Upvote 0
B

Brian117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There's no such thing as a clan tag ban...or is there? I don't think MW2 has such a thing. Black Ops, maybe, but not MW2.

Josh, have you done any kind of modding on the COD games? Like with Modio or something? I've had my MW2 mess up from modding the campaign with Modio because my progress for multiplayer would be stuck at a certain percent even though I've prestiged like 2 times. It should move up 100% when you prestige but mine stayed the same. It was fixed by deleting my PROFILE ONLY from my HDD and then recovering it. The progress was back to normal. Maybe give that a try?

Upvote 0
J

Josh7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There's no such thing as a clan tag ban...or is there? I don't think MW2 has such a thing. Black Ops, maybe, but not MW2.

Josh, have you done any kind of modding on the COD games? Like with Modio or something? I've had my MW2 mess up from modding the campaign with Modio because my progress for multiplayer would be stuck at a certain percent even though I've prestiged like 2 times. It should move up 100% when you prestige but mine stayed the same. It was fixed by deleting my PROFILE ONLY from my HDD and then recovering it. The progress was back to normal. Maybe give that a try?

Thanks for the suggestion but it didn't work :frown: And no I havn't modded anything on my profile recently .... FML

Does it work if you try to mod it on your computer? With like EzGT or Hadzz.

Yes it does but i cant put anything on legit ... I can change it when I go on my modded
gamertag but only then

Upvote 0
Paradoxium

MetaSuperior

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EDIT: Didn't realize this was mw2 lol. Sorry.

Just wait till the patched xex comes out and infect a clan tag off the patch_mp?

Upvote 0
B

Brian117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the suggestion but it didn't work :frown: And no I havn't modded anything on my profile recently .... FML

Yes it does but i cant put anything on legit ... I can change it when I go on my modded
gamertag but only then

Are your COD games installed to the HDD or are you running them from the disc? Try deleting the game off the HDD and play from the disc if you have it installed. If you don't have the games installed, try installing them to the HDD.

Honestly I'm not making much sense of the problem you're having. Could you maybe post some pictures or some video of the problem? I've never ever heard of or seen somebody not being able to make a clan tag.

Upvote 0
X

xXArsisXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe this is the result of having an unbound clan tag?
Other people with this problem might come out of the woodwork soon.
Either that, or they just got flat out banned.

Upvote 0
Desire

Desire

VIP
VIP
Retired
MotM Legendary Veteran End of the Year 2011
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn, Infinity Ward is going try-hard on these bans, lol. I sure hope I didn't get banned for anything.

Upvote 0
iLegend

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Experienced Veteran MotM Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Haven't heard anything of the such, perhaps you're experiencing a corruption of files or something similar. It is possible that detections for the "Unbound Clan Tag" have been added, although I do have my doubts.

What is the error message that it gives you (if anything) when you try to input a clan tag?

Upvote 0
J

Josh7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Haven't heard anything of the such, perhaps you're experiencing a corruption of files or something similar. It is possible that detections for the "Unbound Clan Tag" have been added, although I do have my doubts.

What is the error message that it gives you (if anything) when you try to input a clan tag?

It comes up Clan Tag Invalid due to prohibited text .... or something like that.

Upvote 0
ReampedHD

ReampedHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You either had the unbound clan tag or prohibited the rules of clan tags (something around those lines).

Upvote 0
Oky

Oky

Getting There
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I bet some BK was recording, saw you w/ a "unbound" or some sort of clan tag, send the clip to Major Nelson; and there, you are banned.

Upvote 0
Digital HD

-V3N0M-

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you using a modded gamertag while trying to change your Clan Tag? Cause i have ran into problems before when I mod my gamertag it wont let me change my Clan Tag

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register