Help pleaaase

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by luckeR, Feb 20, 2009 with 6 replies and 388 views.

1. luckeR

luckeR Newbie

Ratings:
    So im looking to get my 50 in SWAT, and im going into neg exp on my boosting account (well trying to) can someone please explain how exactly to go into neg exp, is it as simple as just, go into a game, quit out ?

WOW im confused, ive been quitting out and my skill is now 5, yet i havent been winning ? whats going on, please explain lol

2. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    You need to go in a game, preferribly with 2 booster accounts and quit out together for around 200 games but preferably find another booster to derank with. Or make another. This is so your team has a good chance of losing. If just 1 person quits out its sorta an advantage for the other team and they win and thats why your ranking up. If I helped dont forget to thank me:tongue:

3. Mikestheman

Mikestheman Newbie

Ratings:
    Dont do it too much because if you get into the hundreds of quit out games in a row, they will be looking specifically at you. beware the ban hammer

4. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    I have quit out of more than 400 games b4. The banhammer is bull****.

5. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    You only need to quit out of 50-100 games. You get the same effect as quiting out of 10000 games. People that quit out of 10000 games are just wasting their time. Also it is not likely to get banned like this braden, but it is possible. The banhammer just focuses more on getting people that boost to get EXP and rank not Negative EXP boost.

6. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    More games bigger boost. You can get to a 50 in 8 - 12 games with - 400 xp.

7. OP
    luckeR

luckeR Newbie

Ratings:
    On HaloCharts no one has done it in 12 last time i looked. anyway, im gonna try boosting to 50 now, i got to 37 legit, so if you have any knowledge of how to do so, please can you post in my new topic under H3 Matches :biggrin: thanx