What's new

Solved Help! Player was teleporting to me and my friend!

K

Katalina Rose

Reaction score
I was in a lobby with someone, just messing around. Out of nowhere, this guy teleports to us and kills us. He then proceeded to teleport to us over and over, killing us. Each time, he seemed to go into a menu as his blimp on the radar would change to a flag. I would like to know how he done this.

D

Diagnostic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was in a lobby with someone, just messing around. Out of nowhere, this guy teleports to us and kills us. He then proceeded to teleport to us over and over, killing us. Each time, he seemed to go into a menu as his blimp on the radar would change to a flag. I would like to know how he done this.
TP (teleport/warp using creator)

Since the release of TP by NicGore 2-3 weeks ago, a lot of players were abusing teleport. It did get patched but, the workaround is very easy to figure out, lol.

K

Katalina Rose

Reaction score
TP (teleport/warp using creator)

Since the release of TP by NicGore 2-3 weeks ago, a lot of players were abusing teleport. It did get patched but, the workaround is very easy to figure out, lol.
Could you possible help me with it? I’d like to do it myself

T

TheBoss2321

Banned
Reaction score
What made you post it here lol just wondering..

what was the guys name

K

Katalina Rose

Reaction score
I’m new to this entire website, figured I’d post this **** somewhere and hope for a reply on how to do it.

And I think the guy’s name was X_killswitch_X

T

TheBoss2321

Banned
Reaction score
I’m new to this entire website, figured I’d post this **** somewhere and hope for a reply on how to do it.

And I think the guy’s name was X_killswitch_X
when did this happen am really wondering,

K

Katalina Rose

Reaction score
Was he teleporting near you at jobs on the map on foot or like right next to you in a vehicle?
He was on foot. No jobs were near, and neither of us were in a vehicle.

P

Piggehhh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had this happen about a week ago. Me and my crew mate got out our Savages and spawn killed the [email protected] out of the fool. It would appear you can't teleport faster than a savage can see you spawn in and cannon you. Lol.

A

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
I had this happen about a week ago. Me and my crew mate got out our Savages and spawn killed the [email protected] out of the fool. It would appear you can't teleport faster than a savage can see you spawn in and cannon you. Lol.
Lol I bet he was pissed

L

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
First thing I'd ask is did you kill first?

Top Bottom