What's new

Solved Help on this RGH im going to buy

R

Rex

Reaction score
So a guy that lives near me makes rgh. at the moment he has a Trinity 360 glitched with a CR4XL, Dash 17489. Would this be okay to be able to get cod hacks on? I'm not to sure he knows what i want it for. i'm not to sure he knows what glitches to hacking is lol. Could anyone help? i want this to use online hacks for Gamebattles. perm radar etc.. Thanks

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
I can clearly see that you have no idea what a Jtag/RGH is.
Do some research first to find out what they are.

R

Rex

Reaction score
that's probably why i made this post hahah. I dont want to know the ins and outs of a jtag. I know about stealths etc. i just wanted to know if this rgh was the correct one. Probably what these forums are for :L

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
that's probably why i made this post hahah. I dont want to know the ins and outs of a jtag. I know about stealths etc. i just wanted to know if this rgh was the correct one. Probably what these forums are for :L
When you reply to someone, use the reply button :wink:
eUaVdgT.png

If you buy that one now, you will be here making loads of threads with loads of question marks and you will be disappointed.
It would be for your best to do some research to learn what is a Jtag/RGH and what you can do with them.

R

Rex

Reaction score
I only really want to use it for hacks on like 3 games. waw, mod2 and black ops 2. I just want to hacks. i dont want to use the rgh for anything else. I'll just need to learn how to work KV's, putting a stealth on and getting the hacks. 
When you reply to someone, use the reply button :wink:
eUaVdgT.png

If you buy that one now, you will be here making loads of threads with loads of question marks and you will be disappointed.
It would be for your best to do some research to learn what is a Jtag/RGH and what you can do with them.
I only really want to use it for hacks on like 3 games. waw, mod2 and black ops 2. I just want to hacks. i dont want to use the rgh for anything else. I'll just need to learn how to work KV's, putting a stealth on and getting the hacks.

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score

Firstly, you won't be 'hacking'. There's a difference between 'modding' and 'hacking'.
And if you really would like to do what you're saying, you'd use a sh*tload of money doing it.
KVs cost around $7 each, and you'd want a good stealth service as well which costs. ($1200 lifetime on best that's available)

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score

Don't buy an RGH if all you're going to do is cheat on Call of Duty. It's a waste of money, and if you don't do the research before hand, you'll have no idea how to set any of it up. Not only do you have to buy the RGH, you're going to have to pay for Stealth Daily/Weekly/Monthly. You're gonna have to buy KVs everytime the console is banned. You're going to banned from Game Battles when they detect that you're cheating.

If you haven't done research on it, then don't buy it. You'd waste your money, and be extremely lost when you get it.

Top Bottom