What's new

Solved Help on RGH/JTAG cod hacks..

R

Rex

Reaction score
So i want to get a JTAG to get hacks on mw2, waw and other cods.. do i need a jasper jtag? And how do i get the hacks for mlg? Like permanent radar and stuff? What jtag do i need and how to i get them onto the jtag and play online? I'd appreciate the help A LOT! Thanks

A

Apollo

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
So i want to get a JTAG to get hacks on mw2, waw and other cods.. do i need a jasper jtag? And how do i get the hacks for mlg? Like permanent radar and stuff? What jtag do i need and how to i get them onto the jtag and play online? I'd appreciate the help A LOT! Thanks
You need a Jtag / rgh, mobo doesn't matter. You need stealth and a kv to go online, which cost $$$ (most times)

R

Rex

Reaction score
where do i get the hacks from and how do i get them onto the console?

R

Rex

Reaction score
What are the normal prices for a rgh that i'll need for the hacks? They are pricing at 300$ on websites!

A

Apollo

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
What are the normal prices for a rgh that i'll need for the hacks? They are pricing at 300$ on websites!
They're not that high. Get 50 posts on here and head into the marketplace section. You can get one for around $120

W

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Reaction score
You will need to get 50 post and then go to the homebrew section to look at console prices. No they mostly dont cost 300

R

Rex

Reaction score
Where do i find this forum?

H

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Staff
Reaction score
They're not that high. Get 50 posts on here and head into the marketplace section. You can get one for around $120
Where do i find this forum?
You haven't needed 50 posts for a while to see the B/S/T. And within the last 24 hours, all subsections to the B/S/T have opened up for replies to threads for users under 50 posts. You still need 50 posts to create a thread, but you can reply and leave feedback now for users under 50.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/forums/homebrew-consoles.215/

Top Bottom