What's new

Discussion HELP ON RGH I NEED CONTACT KIK OR INSTAGRAM OR SNAPCHAT ASAP SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP MY PROBLEMS URGENT

• Thread starter Jamaal1911
  • Start date
  • Views 461

Can you help me?

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
J

Jamaal1911

Reaction score
Hello

Please can I have someones kik or Instagram or snapchat or twitter, who I can message because I need help with my RGH XBOX 360.

Now I need help with my XBOX LIVE PROBLEMS and also my, XBOX 360 BOOTING problems also.

Now I need help whether I should use WIRED connection or change my KV or is it my Stealth server?

That's what I need main help on please.

Thanks I need help ASAP through social media! :~(

M

Mobfather Repair

Console Technician
Reaction score
I may be able to help but only on here

M

Mobfather Repair

Console Technician
Reaction score
First thing console type. If it is a slim on wifi turn off your router. If it is a phat take the wireless adapter off.

Then turn your console on with power button and shortly after hit the eject button. (Hit eject when RoL does the circle during boot).

Then change your dashlaunch plugins to remove the stealth and turn on the two network settings so you don't get banned.

If the server was working before it could have released a new plugin or it is offline.

J

Jamaal1911

Reaction score
Hello just one more thing,
Thanks for the reply.
I have one more thing,
when I come to log in it asks me to connect to your network. so when I have connected to my xbox it tells me to run a test for my xbox live and then the first 2 completes put the last one does not. Now I think its my other part of my problem because inside of dashlaunch (the latest), when I go to the network area, (Image Link:https://postimg.org/gallery/11o37nxjq/) It has enabled Live block, Live Strong, Xhttp and also nonetstore. Now when I also go to my plugins there are all none.

Please help me as soon as possible thank you. All my subscribers are waiting for videos lol

T

TEIR1plus2

Getting There
Reaction score
Just disable liveblock and all should be good :tongue:
/s

Set your stealth as a plugin and try again

Top Bottom