What's new

Discussion Help on reporting someone

K

Kila_KeV23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes does anybody know how to report someone on black ops 2 like I have video evidence but how would I post the video so they can see that footage and have them resetted or banned

S

slvrndblck34

Getting There
Reaction score
What did he do?

K

Kila_KeV23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
omg he had the most rudest racial slurs in the whole world these kind of people need to be forever banned if you heard what this guy said OMG its ridiculous

S

slvrndblck34

Getting There
Reaction score
Yw
omg he had the most rudest racial slurs in the whole world these kind of people need to be forever banned if you heard what this guy said OMG its ridiculous
I hate people like that, also the ones with the sexual emblems, I report all of them, because I have kids that play the game and I know it's my fault for letting them play, but still

T

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Reaction score
Yw
I hate people like that, also the ones with the sexual emblems, I report all of them, because I have kids that play the game and I know it's my fault for letting them play, but still
I do the exact same, even though the game is rated M, kids still play it and they don't need to hear or see some of the stuff people do in the game. The people that have sexual emblems and stuff like that need to grow up, they get banned from the emblem editor for putting immature stuff up

M

Miticus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too report all the stupid emblems. Don't wanna see vaginas and penises or animals do each other.

K

Kila_KeV23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea exactly that is my point but i have this guy omg saying the most racial things like are u serious grow up is there any way i can post his video somewhere so they can ban him

Top Bottom