What's new

Patched help on glithcing

U

Unwin

Reaction score
Sin$
i am new to halo so if any one could show me any glitches i would be very grateful

F

fun man07

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
hay unwin okay there is some stuff you shoud check out go on to you tube you can find anything from how to mod halo3 to glitching halo3 for you being a new to halo3 you shoud get started with glithcing then go on to what ever i could help you if you help me.:cool:

B

brokencrystal

Reaction score
Sin$
ok there is 100s of gliches wat type of gliches?!?!?!?!?:cool::thumbup::biggrin:<_<

:thumbup:tongue:.S How do u put pics of stuff plz tell me

:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::.(ZOMBIES!!HELP!!RUUN:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
theres not many major glitches in the game like in halo 2. But as everyone else said check youtube and this halo 3 glitches section and youll find a decent amount.

R

ronnoceel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I could. But check out CMNier's channel. He I who I learned most of my glitches off of. I don't know him but I've seen amost all his videos GT ronnoceel

That channel is on YouTube.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Google it or type it in on Video.google.com, it searches all video streaming sites.

Top Bottom
Login
Register