Help (Obviously)

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by Otaku Se7en, Jan 18, 2009 with 7 replies and 375 views.

1. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    So when modding I take the file off my 360, then open it with Halo 3 toy box, edit the film or usermap, then rehash and resign it, but it always comes up as currupted file, What am I doing wrong?

2. dj0wns

dj0wns Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok... lets go through the checklist

__NOT a film clip, but the complete film
    __Not wearing mark 6
    __modding correctly
    __Using correct hex codes...(doesn't apply 2 u)
    __Getting lucky

There, answer those

3. MINICHIMP 3

MINICHIMP 3 Getting There

Ratings:
    If you are using an older program (pre NXE) the keyvault in the resigner is banned. do a search for CONcept.

4. dj0wns

dj0wns Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If the keyvault was banned, the film wouldnt even show up

5. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    If you had read my post you'd have seen I use resigners, since I'm on se7en sins, assume I have gotten concept.

I think its because I was wearing mark 6 armor, will it matter if its COB?

I use the halo 3 film editors found in halo 3 toy box, read my post dude, I haen't messed with hex editor yet.

6. dj0wns

dj0wns Enthusiast

Ratings:
    • Well if u were wearing cqb, it should be fine... Make sure its the complete film(some reason if it is not, it wont work)

• Try modding a different film, because you might have gotten unlikely(if that doesn't work then it is something you are doing, not the film in itself)

• Also what is the size of the film(sometimes if it is too big it doesn't work)

• I've never been able to mod a forge film and i have never heard of anyone who was able to... so keep that in mind

• If worst comes to worst, try hex editing. I think that it is easier, mainly just because i like having as few programs on my comp as possible(forge, hex editor, and a resigner, never tried any of that aio stuff)
    So try those:w00t:

7. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Otaku, the only time a film will always work is when you are playing by yourself or on local. XBL films will have problems working sometimes, just get another film.

8. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    I did, my problem was using a banned keypair, I am using another one now. Also I have only gotten it to work over XBL when it was 2 people, when its 3 its currupted no matter what I do, I'm going to do it in Hex Editor and try it again with 3 people, an Xbox Live film.

As for another modding problem no one has been able to help me with, I need a program to access my profiles on a 60GB HDD, it won't work at all, none of the programs none of the new ones meant to go to 120GB, let me know if anyone can help me there.