Discussion [Help] No Clip without the No Clip

• Thread starter I3 I2 3 4 ID
  • Start date
  • Views 548
I3 I2 3 4 ID

I3 I2 3 4 ID

Reaction score
Sin$
As I have said, until next week when I have some free time I dont have any way of testing mods... But I stumbled upon this and was wondering if it worked for "self"

Simple as:
Code:
self notSolid();

Sorry if Im being a pain, but seeing as it is called on an entity it should be able to be called on self aswell, right?

JaypaK

JaypaK

Enthusiast
Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
As I have said, until next week when I have some free time I dont have any way of testing mods... But I stumbled upon this and was wondering if it worked for "self"

Simple as:
Code:
self notSolid();

Sorry if Im being a pain, but seeing as it is called on an entity it should be able to be called on self aswell, right?

I am almost positive that won't work.

Dakota628

Dakota628

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Simple as:
Code:
self notSolid();

brushmodels only, even if that worked you would fall through the floor.

TOXiiC x PLAGUE

TOXiiC x PLAGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
attaching a client to a script origin or script model will make them go through stuff, that would be a better method of doing this the way your thinking of (i think thats how noclip for all is done, idk never payed attention)

even if this did work on players, you wouldnt be able to fly and you would just fall through everthing probably

P

oO Di2eamZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
attaching a client to a script origin or script model will make them go through stuff, that would be a better method of doing this the way your thinking of (i think thats how noclip for all is done, idk never payed attention)

even if this did work on players, you wouldnt be able to fly and you would just fall through everthing probably
I think what he was getting at, is thinking that he would not fall through the ground and just be able to pass through other brush models without actually having to hold a button down awkwardly

Top Bottom
Login
Register