Solved Help Needed

• Thread starter XInSaNeFartX
  • Start date
  • Views 364
X

XInSaNeFartX

Reaction score
Sin$
ok so i was modding my brothers (offline) profile and i mixed up the files and somehow managed to do the wrong one, so i got on and it showed two files saying "Robbie" so i deleted the bad one and then they both got deleted.. so iv got my file which has 139 games played nd i hashed it to his file as well so now i have 2 live files (on seperate drives), and i cannot change the fake one to perhaps be an offline file instead so i can change the name back and give it to him after boosting his gscore to make him happy..

so my question is.. how, if possible do i take a copy of an online file and make it offline to change the name?

(if i cant ill just use another one but this way is preffered) :frown:

C

Cole Goodyear

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Look up the tutorial on how to gamesave. All you need to do is extract saves from your profile, resign them, and put them in your brothers profile. It's really easy just look around here for the tutorial with pics

X

XInSaNeFartX

Reaction score
Sin$
Coletrain17 said:
Look up the tutorial on how to gamesave. All you need to do is extract saves from your profile, resign them, and put them in your brothers profile. It's really easy just look around here for the tutorial with pics

You do not listen or read do you.. Besides if i wanted to do that i wouldv just resigned the profile to work with the saves. Thats y i never go ask for help on forums, people like you dont read nor respond to the right question. I fixed it myself no thanks to anyone here. This can be closed.

Top Bottom
Login
Register