1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Help needed

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by I AERO I, Feb 6, 2010 with 5 replies and 209 views.

1. I AERO I

I AERO I Enthusiast

Ratings:
    well Im starting up this MW2 gaming channel. Glitches, ETC. I was wondering if anyone here knows how to make cool video intros. Something like this:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srn9dPzpsv8"]YouTube - Se7ensins V4[/ame]

If anyone can help me out I'd be greatful. I know this is not the right section but I couldn't figuer out where to post it

2. XovreS

XovreS Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Upper right corner of your screen is a button that says "Search". Try it, you might find it useful.

3. Sour Taco Pickles

Sour Taco Pickles Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So me and my friend Sony went to Vegas and Im a PRO at poker and won 9 dollars

4. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    sony vegas hint there? Not sure. Was VERY subtle :wink:

5. Nomadic Dagger

Nomadic Dagger Getting There

Ratings:
    Whoa man! You are one cool cat!

@OP You can use Sony Vegas Pro 9.

6. Sour Taco Pickles

Sour Taco Pickles Enthusiast

Ratings: