What's new

Solved Help Needed (installing 2 Xbox Discs with no Content folder)

• Thread starter AngelStory
  • Start date
  • Views 1,027
A

AngelStory

Reaction score
Hi,

I just downloaded Assassin's Creed: IV Black Flag from http://www.gamestorrents.com and when I extracted ISO files as it comes with two DVDs, I didn't find any folder with the name of content that has the numbers inside it ! is there something wrong ? appreciate your usual help and support

R

RedEyedJesus

✯UK Console Seller/Old Timer/Legend✯
Reaction score
Hi,

I just downloaded Assassin's Creed: IV Black Flag from http://www.gamestorrents.com and when I extracted ISO files as it comes with two DVDs, I didn't find any folder with the name of content that has the numbers inside it ! is there something wrong ? appreciate your usual help and support

Did you use xboximage browser to extract the .iso file?

A

AngelStory

Reaction score
Yes

I tried many programs to extract the ISO on Both DVDs and one of them is xboximage browser. They all give exactly the same results and same files and folders that don't have Content folder among them ! I tried other two DVDs games on the same website and they didn't include Content folders either

R

RedEyedJesus

✯UK Console Seller/Old Timer/Legend✯
Reaction score
Yes

I tried many programs to extract the ISO on Both DVDs and one of them is xboximage browser. They all give exactly the same results and same files and folders that don't have Content folder among them ! I tried other two DVDs games on the same website and they didn't include Content folders either

So why don't you put one of the extracted .iso's onto your RGH n see what happens when you launch the default....

A

AngelStory

Reaction score
good idea but my xbox will arrive in a week.. currently with my czn .. I just want to make sure of the solution. I just downloaded Call of Duty Advanced Warfare and I extracted the ISO and DVD1 has the content folder !

while Assassin's Creed Black Flag and some other games don't

for Call of Duty Advanced Warfare it is easy to how to install the game

but what about Assassin's Creed Black Flag, L.A. Noire and those who don't have the folder content in them ?

Last edited:
B

bluefox9er

Reaction score
So why don't you put one of the extracted .iso's onto your RGH n see what happens when you launch the default....
so basically you had no idea how to help this guy out.

Top Bottom