Solved Help Needed ASAP

• Thread starter Savuj
  • Start date
  • Views 201
Savuj

Savuj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay. Me and a friend are game sharing. My cod is working for him perfectly, since I bought it through the Xbox store. On the other hand. He has subscription to the EA Access Hub and most of his games he gets through there. One of the games is Madden 15, we've come to the conclusion that the reason this game isn't working for me is because he hasn't technically bought it, EA is giving it to him for his sub. (Correct me if I'm wrong with that) Okay. The main game I was wanting is Dragon Age, tomorrow he's going to buy it, but he's wanting me to recover his profile, buy it through his profile, so my console has the console license from the game. Would this work even if he uses the EA access to get the couple dollars off?

M

martystlouis26x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you set his account as home? I can tell you ea access works perfectly fine with game sharing.

M

MikeLawry

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Okay. Me and a friend are game sharing. My cod is working for him perfectly, since I bought it through the Xbox store. On the other hand. He has subscription to the EA Access Hub and most of his games he gets through there. One of the games is Madden 15, we've come to the conclusion that the reason this game isn't working for me is because he hasn't technically bought it, EA is giving it to him for his sub. (Correct me if I'm wrong with that) Okay. The main game I was wanting is Dragon Age, tomorrow he's going to buy it, but he's wanting me to recover his profile, buy it through his profile, so my console has the console license from the game. Would this work even if he uses the EA access to get the couple dollars off?

if you buy it on your console
it should work as your console id will be on it and you can play
and he should be able to play with his profile id

Savuj

Savuj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you set his account as home? I can tell you ea access works perfectly fine with game sharing.
Yes. I'm sure. Are you or who ever you're letting gameshare, are they signed in as you on EA Hub?

M

martystlouis26x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes. I'm sure. Are you or who ever you're letting gameshare, are they signed in as you on EA Hub?
have 2 friends with ea access that i'm game sharing with. games automatically downloaded for me when i signed on after they purchased the membership

Top Bottom