What's new

Solved (HELP) My Rgh Was Hacked

Klipp

Klipp

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Everyone!
I Am fairly new to the modding scene, atleast on rgh but recently i was on Bo2 (On my rgh while i was in a party on Xbox one) doing a modded zombies and somebody had joined my XBOX ONE party and was asking who the modder was, and of course a lil kid told him and then he proceeded to tell me what mod menu i was using in game on my rgh and he was not in the game. Or even on the 360! This has me concerned and i want to know how he got that information and what else he could be doing. I wasnt doing any harm i was just in a custom lobby with my friends. Somebody Could Please let me know whats going on and how to avoid this situation again i would appreciate it.

Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I personally don't think you should be referring to this as "getting my RGH hacked", because I highly doubt that's what happened. He probably viewed your profile to see what game you're playing, and the menu thing could've been a fluke or he watched one of your recent games. There's tools that you can use to join private parties from what I've heard, so that would've been how he joined if it was on private.

Klipp

Klipp

Reaction score
Sin$
I personally don't think you should be referring to this as "getting my RGH hacked", because I highly doubt that's what happened. He probably viewed your profile to see what game you're playing, and the menu thing could've been a fluke or he watched one of your recent games. There's tools that you can use to join private parties from what I've heard, so that would've been how he joined if it was on private.
Thanks for the reply i didnt know how to describe this to properly word the thread, this was the first game of zombies i had played on this account the rest before was multiplayer so it couldnt have been that and my gave was full (4/4) players on invite only and he had called my menu dead on after i said it wasnt what i was running he told "yeah it is"

Snowy

Snowy

Let it snow
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the reply i didnt know how to describe this to properly word the thread, this was the first game of zombies i had played on this account the rest before was multiplayer so it couldnt have been that and my gave was full (4/4) players on invite only and he had called my menu dead on after i said it wasnt what i was running he told "yeah it is"
What menu was it? Chances are if it's popular it was a guess.

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you ever consider the fact that someone else may of told him what menu you were using at the time?

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you ever consider the fact that someone else may of told him what menu you were using at the time?

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register