Solved [HELP] My Modders Island V2!:(

• Thread starter Blueprintz
  • Start date
  • Views 334
B

MaDD x SNiiP3Zz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Have made an Modders Island V2 a few weeks back now and i made them into a script map mod so non - modders could also see the island. I have finally got someone to test them they spawn fine and they don't freeze the only problem is they spawn in the wrong place!:frown:

Here is a picture of the island normal on the pc:

Here is a picture of the island converted to a script map mod on the Xbox:

Does anybody know what to do?

Thanks!
Danny/MaDD x SNiiP3Zz

B

MaDD x SNiiP3Zz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh and i got told that if you make them on the pc that can corrupt them?:confused:

S

skiffman7080

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh and i got told that if you make them on the pc that can corrupt them?:confused:
No its not that doing it on the PC will corrupt them, it's that the rotations and coordinates will come out all ****ed up.

F

funkyfrisco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you can download a tool to fix that, it was made by nay james and chrome x mods i think! i will see if i can find the post for you.

F

funkyfrisco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
map mods ain't my thing so can't give you much help sorry! am sure someone with better knowledge will help you out though :wink:

B

MaDD x SNiiP3Zz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
map mods ain't my thing so can't give you much help sorry! am sure someone with better knowledge will help you out though :wink:
Yeah thankyou for trying!:smile:

B

MaDD x SNiiP3Zz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone?

D

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
Somehow the rotations got ****ed up. My suggestion is using Evade's Menu spawn the things in the Xbox version so you can get the rotations, coordinates, ect straight from Xbox (Don't know if this will work but it might).

B

MaDD x SNiiP3Zz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Somehow the rotations got ****ed up. My suggestion is using Evade's Menu spawn the things in the Xbox version so you can get the rotations, coordinates, ect straight from Xbox (Don't know if this will work but it might).
Ok Thanks!

S

skiffman7080

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah thats what I told him......That using pc objects.ini would probably f*** up the rotations

E

Evil Blunt

Getting There
Reaction score
Are some the objects spawning about 10 foot higher than they supposed?

EDIT
Just noticed this is an old thread

Top Bottom