• Thread starter Blueprintz
  • Start date
  • Views 508
Blueprintz

MaDD x SNiiP3Zz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I Have made an Modders Island V2 a few weeks back now and i made them into a script map mod so non - modders could also see the island. I have finally got someone to test them they spawn fine and they don't freeze the only problem is they spawn in the wrong place!:frown:

Here is a picture of the island normal on the pc:

531dux.jpg

Here is a picture of the island converted to a script map mod on the Xbox:

d6ac53.png

b9c91d.png

Does anybody know what to do?

Thanks!
Danny/MaDD x SNiiP3Zz

Blueprintz

MaDD x SNiiP3Zz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh and i got told that if you make them on the pc that can corrupt them?:confused:

Upvote 0
funkyfrisco

funkyfrisco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you can download a tool to fix that, it was made by nay james and chrome x mods i think! i will see if i can find the post for you.

Upvote 0
funkyfrisco

funkyfrisco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
map mods ain't my thing so can't give you much help sorry! am sure someone with better knowledge will help you out though :wink:

Upvote 0
Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Somehow the rotations got ****ed up. My suggestion is using Evade's Menu spawn the things in the Xbox version so you can get the rotations, coordinates, ect straight from Xbox (Don't know if this will work but it might).

Upvote 0
Blueprintz

MaDD x SNiiP3Zz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Somehow the rotations got ****ed up. My suggestion is using Evade's Menu spawn the things in the Xbox version so you can get the rotations, coordinates, ect straight from Xbox (Don't know if this will work but it might).
Ok Thanks!

Upvote 0
skiffman7080

skiffman7080

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah thats what I told him......That using pc objects.ini would probably f*** up the rotations

Upvote 0
E

Evil Blunt

Getting There
Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Are some the objects spawning about 10 foot higher than they supposed?

EDIT
Just noticed this is an old thread

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register