Help my games wont load!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Kingoftheland75, Dec 22, 2008 with 6 replies and 358 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingoftheland75

Kingoftheland75 Newbie

Ratings:
    Ill put a game in my Xbox 360 and it wont load it just goes to the dashboard. :cursing: I tried with 3 diffrent games incase one was scratched. Any help would be great.

2. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
    I don't know what this could be due to. You sure there isn't something wrong with the cd tray?

If someone knows what the problem may be, help KingoftheLand out so we can play live. This is my buddy down the street.

If worst comes to worst and there's something internally wrong with the 360, I'll show you how to induce the Red Ring of Death to get it fixed for free. This allows you to send it to Microsoft and get it repaired.

But that's only last resort, lets get working on how we can fix this thing.

3. .Perfection

.Perfection Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Your Laser is probably Broken :*(

4. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    can u hear the disk spinning?

5. OP
    Kingoftheland75

Kingoftheland75 Newbie

Ratings:
    It does for a second then quits.

6. Hovi

Hovi Aaron is forever my ***** Retired

Ratings:
    i have been having the exact same problem, i find myself opening and closing the tray till it loads the disc. it works sometimes.

7. nightxcrisis

nightxcrisis Newbie

Ratings:

Just do that.. Mine does it too. I've never had any past problems with my system... *KNOCK ON WOOD*

It may seem like you're getting somewhere.. But after a few trys of opening the tray, closing it.. Let it load... If it don't load.. Repeat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.