Solved HELP MW2 MODDING PS3

• Thread starter Joshua10204
  • Start date
  • Views 4,989
Joshua10204

Joshua10204

Reaction score
Sin$
My menu works fine but when I try to give myself the unlock all and prestige it does it right but when I exit to main menu or restart game my stats go back down to level 1 it keeps happening on all my users except one any solutions? Please help

Restrain

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Hidden Devils
Programmer Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
My menu works fine but when I try to give myself the unlock all and prestige it does it right but when I exit to main menu or restart game my stats go back down to level 1 it keeps happening on all my users except one any solutions? Please help
Use a tool instead of a menu?

Upvote 0
Restrain

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Same thing
Then obviously you and your buddies aren’t going online and getting a kill for the stats to stick.

Then obviously you and your buddies aren’t going online and getting a kill for the stats to stick.
By users you meant all your accounts right? If so, then you aren’t doing it correctly. Just do this:
1. Edit your stats to whatever you want.
2. Go into an online game and get a kill. This should save your stats.

Upvote 0
Joshua10204

Joshua10204

Reaction score
Sin$

By users you meant all your accounts right? If so, then you aren’t doing it correctly. Just do this:
1. Edit your stats to whatever you want.
2. Go into an online game and get a kill. This should save your stats.
It happens to all but one user

Upvote 0
Joshua10204

Joshua10204

Reaction score
Sin$
Did you attempt what I said above?
Yes that’s what I do, I go to multi man load game, psninja, load game up, go into private match and do the recovery also I’ve tried doing it in split screen with psn online turned on, after that get into a game get a kill back out then just go to main menu and back to see if it worked and I’m back at level 1 and it’s all my accounts except one on that one I can switch prestige and everything fine, I got on another ps3 which isn’t jailbroken and tried playing online and same thing the levels doesn’t save it keeps sending me back to level 1 ive created several and samething

Upvote 0
Restrain

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes that’s what I do, I go to multi man load game, psninja, load game up, go into private match and do the recovery also I’ve tried doing it in split screen with psn online turned on, after that get into a game get a kill back out then just go to main menu and back to see if it worked and I’m back at level 1 and it’s all my accounts except one on that one I can switch prestige and everything fine, I got on another ps3 which isn’t jailbroken and tried playing online and same thing the levels doesn’t save it keeps sending me back to level 1 ive created several and samething
Use a tool that allows you to set the stats while in pregame lobby.

Upvote 0
Joshua10204

Joshua10204

Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve tried the rtm tool also had a mod menu that was pre game and still same thing happened

It’s just weird that only works on one of my accounts that’s the thing so I don’t know a solution

Upvote 0
Restrain

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve tried the rtm tool also had a mod menu that was pre game and still same thing happened

It’s just weird that only works on one of my accounts that’s the thing so I don’t know a solution
I don’t know, you’re doing something wrong.

Upvote 0
bundyboy1988

bundyboy1988

Reaction score
Sin$
i had this problem try a different eboot it worked for me everytime i done an unlock all it was all good lvl70 10th bla bla god my multiplayer even says 10000 percent complete at one point
i go online get a kill do the usual restart the ps3 hello level 1 again everything re locked
Post automatically merged:

this usually happens if your using an eboot from a non host mod menu and sprx file :wink:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register