What's new

Unsolved Help modded outifits savewizard!

X

X_ilchiu_X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello guys! I hope this is not a secret too ... Explain how I can make mod outfits with savewizard? Thank you

F

FireRecon

Reaction score
You need hex codes or if you see mr glitches channel he has saves up with outfits

X

X_ilchiu_X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need hex codes or if you see mr glitches channel he has saves up with outfits

Thanks for your answer. I already followed his channel but I try to do something of my own. Do you know where I can find these hex codes?

I

illusional

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for your answer. I already followed his channel but I try to do something of my own. Do you know where I can find these hex codes?
No one wants to share the **** because people like to make money off of them.

X

X_ilchiu_X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one wants to share the **** because people like to make money off of them.
I know! I want this code to stop this! It's pathetic! 40 or 50 $ for one outfit???

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
People pay for gta iv outfits? Yall nuts? I am sure you can find the values great bit of searching you will do though.

X

X_ilchiu_X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
People pay for gta iv outfits? Yall nuts? I am sure you can find the values great bit of searching you will do though.
Yeah!! Gta is business man! Account, outifits, modded car, glitch, ecc .. Everything has a Price!
Earn money on children? No.... I will not find anything and no one will ever tell me anything, I'm sure but I will continue to search

Top Bottom