What's new

[HELP] Midnight Club LA Modding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xtasy

Reaction score
Sin$
I've been on midnight club los angeles lately, and was wondering if there is any way to mod so you can get all the cars, or the amount of money? Also, I have seen people on live, glitching from place to place. What is this?

lil BLu3 SMuRF

lil BLu3 SMuRF

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
good question:

i dont know how but i would like to know how

glitching across the map, i think its lag or it is a hack im not surre

M

Ma77gta

Reaction score
Sin$
glitching across the map is quite simple go to race editor if its the xbox verision hit the back button it should take you to a map with no green triangles any where the move the cursor where you wish to go then hit the back button again and your there

X

Xtasy

Reaction score
Sin$
Ma77gta said:
glitching across the map is quite simple go to race editor if its the xbox verision hit the back button it should take you to a map with no green triangles any where the move the cursor where you wish to go then hit the back button again and your there

Does this work on xbox live? Like eople always glitch in front of me and it pisses me off.

I

Ram

Cez
Reaction score
Sin$
You can mod it by taking someones SaveGame and changing the profile id and consle id to yours and then putting it onto your harddrive. But the person has to have the cars and money that you want.

B

bornforwar

Reaction score
Sin$
i gone on midnight club la and i seen a lot of people with big wheels and tries can someone help me plz and show me how to do it....

d

L

LegiitPoopStain

Reaction score
Sin$
Hex Editing files is done with Modio (To open from device, rehash and resign, and save) And HxD Hex editor. I do modded seats outside the car. Super Hydraulics, Flashing Neons, Bright Neons. Different rims, -8 Lowering on ANY car, lit up rims, VERY bright headlights and tail lights, I do the bus vehicle profile, White wheels, fruit striped GUM wheels,White walls on CHP and other cop cars. Paint jobs on all cop cars. and brick mods, and speed mods. tow truck mods (three car mod) SO SO much more.

Is Hexing It Patched?
Nope. Moderators aren't doing SQUAT. Hex editing players run rampant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register