Solved Help me with vantage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im Zer0 Syndicate

Im Zer0 Syndicate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't find out how to use the Linux version of the Vantage mod tool. I download it, and get a zip file. I don't get a .deb file or anything inside. It seems like it's supposed to be compiled, but it has no "INSTALL" or "README" file, and no tar.gz file.

Notes:
-I am new to Linux, correct me if I'm wrong on anything, and tell me if you need any more information.
-I wasn't sure which part of the forum to post this on, since there is no "Xbox One Modding Support" page.

-Zer0

GTAnonymous

GTAnonymous

Expect Us !
Experienced Veteran Donator Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't find out how to use the Linux version of the Vantage mod tool. I download it, and get a zip file. I don't get a .deb file or anything inside. It seems like it's supposed to be compiled, but it has no "INSTALL" or "README" file, and no tar.gz file.

Notes:
-I am new to Linux, correct me if I'm wrong on anything, and tell me if you need any more information.
-I wasn't sure which part of the forum to post this on, since there is no "Xbox One Modding Support" page.

-Zer0
Best to ask the developers if the tool is compatible with Linux.

Im Zer0 Syndicate

Im Zer0 Syndicate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Best to ask the developers if the tool is compatible with Linux.
I'm pretty sure it's compatible, there is a download for a Linux version, as well as a Mac OS and Windows version.

Edit: Once again, I downloaded the linux version, just can't figure out how to use it.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, Just got Linux and this is the first thing you want to do?
Ok then... How is it packaged? Obviously a zip is not an installation file. So unzip it and what is inside?
Need to know what you have inside the zip before I can tell you how to install it.
Bigger question is why Linux in the first place? For people just wanting to general use a pc windows is the best os.

Im Zer0 Syndicate

Im Zer0 Syndicate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
omfg im so stupid all I had to do was make the file inside executable and run it, im so ****in stupid, sorry for wasting your time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register