Solved Help me with vantage...

Discussion in 'Xbox One Support Archive' started by Im Zer0 Syndicate, Mar 11, 2019 with 4 replies and 667 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im Zer0 Syndicate

Im Zer0 Syndicate Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I can't find out how to use the Linux version of the Vantage mod tool. I download it, and get a zip file. I don't get a .deb file or anything inside. It seems like it's supposed to be compiled, but it has no "INSTALL" or "README" file, and no tar.gz file.

Notes:
    -I am new to Linux, correct me if I'm wrong on anything, and tell me if you need any more information.
    -I wasn't sure which part of the forum to post this on, since there is no "Xbox One Modding Support" page.

-Zer0

2. GTAnonymous

GTAnonymous Expect Us !

Ratings:
    Best to ask the developers if the tool is compatible with Linux.

3. OP
    Im Zer0 Syndicate

Ratings:
    I'm pretty sure it's compatible, there is a download for a Linux version, as well as a Mac OS and Windows version.

Edit: Once again, I downloaded the linux version, just can't figure out how to use it.

4. schitzotm

schitzotm Contributor

Ratings:
    Wow, Just got Linux and this is the first thing you want to do?
    Ok then... How is it packaged? Obviously a zip is not an installation file. So unzip it and what is inside?
    Need to know what you have inside the zip before I can tell you how to install it.
    Bigger question is why Linux in the first place? For people just wanting to general use a pc windows is the best os.

5. OP
    Im Zer0 Syndicate

Ratings:
    omfg im so stupid all I had to do was make the file inside executable and run it, im so ****in stupid, sorry for wasting your time

• Informative Informative x 1