What's new

Solved Help me with tips on getting Devgru Dominator?

gygk

gygk

PlayStation Gamer
Reaction score
Sin$
What are some tips to use to get the Devgru Dominator helmet? I got it one game but didn't get 6 kills with it I need some help with it.

R34

R34

Aggressive
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't understand the question, you got the maniac & kills or just the maniac and failed to do the challenge?

Upvote 0
gygk

gygk

PlayStation Gamer
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't understand the question, you got the maniac & kills or just the maniac and failed to do the challenge?
Every time I get the Maniac (went through about 25-30 maniac streaks trying to get it) and I got lucky on Stonehaven cause my gf who I was playing with got one gave me the maniac and I needed one more kill and I was badly injured and I found the last guy I needed and a level 24 player comes around and stabs me and kills me..

Upvote 0
ItsThy

DaveThyBest

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Every time I get the Maniac (went through about 25-30 maniac streaks trying to get it) and I got lucky on Stonehaven cause my gf who I was playing with got one gave me the maniac and I needed one more kill and I was badly injured and I found the last guy I needed and a level 24 player comes around and stabs me and kills me..
Just play on a small map and play stealth. You don't to run around and panic trying to find people. Get a kill, move around the corners, and pick them off.

Upvote 0
R34

R34

Aggressive
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
Just play on a small map and play stealth. You don't to run around and panic trying to find people. Get a kill, move around the corners, and pick them off.

When you run at people use cover, wait for the reload, hide, wait, etc..

People think the maniac is just a tank and that's only partially correct.. It's good vs close up fights but at a distance anyone with a full clip and good accuracy is gonna beat you.

Upvote 0
ItsThy

DaveThyBest

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
When you run at people use cover, wait for the reload, hide, wait, etc..

People think the maniac is just a tank and that's only partially correct.. It's good vs close up fights but at a distance anyone with a full clip and good accuracy is gonna beat you.
Basically what I said, but yes both of our tips work fine.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register