What's new

Solved help me with my nand dump

H

halimg2h

Reaction score
Sin$
I am in big problem i dump accidently 16mb of nand from 256mb of bb jasper and i wrote xell and tray to boot xell but nothing happen so when i tray to write the original i found out thats is big block ,i wrote dgxrip ecc still nothing happen ,when i load the first 16mb nand in jrunner it told me thats rgh2 and the secend full 256mb nandxell it told me its rgh1 , how i can rebuild my original nand
now i traying to use nandpro to overwriting the xell with command "nandpro usb: -w64 nand.bin 0 100
sorry for my english i hope to understand.

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What Dashboard Is It On?

Anything Pass 2.0. 14699 Is RGH2, Which I Suggest To Do RGH 1.2.

Why Are You Using A Outdated Source To Dump / Write Nand? That’s Why Jrunner Exist, Could Have Saved You A Lot Of Trouble.

Post Your Jrunner Log.

H

halimg2h

Reaction score
Sin$
What Dashboard Is It On?

Anything Pass 2.0. 14699 Is RGH2, Which I Suggest To Do RGH 1.2.

Why Are You Using A Outdated Source To Dump / Write Nand? That’s Why Jrunner Exist, Could Have Saved You A Lot Of Trouble.

Post Your Jrunner Log.
thanks for repling
I am using Autogg and Jrunner , and for the dash because my stupidity i dont look for it "i dont see rgh1 for long time"
the nandpro is for writing the xell part only and i am looking for the command line.

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks for repling
I am using Autogg and Jrunner , and for the dash because my stupidity i dont look for it "i dont see rgh1 for long time"
the nandpro is for writing the xell part only and i am looking for the command line.
Create Ecc / Write Ecc That’s All You Have To Do In Jrunner.

On Jrunner Should Be A Bubble As Well Where You Can Choose RGH1 (Glitch) / RGH2 (Glitch2).

H

halimg2h

Reaction score
Sin$
Create Ecc / Write Ecc That’s All You Have To Do In Jrunner.

On Jrunner Should Be A Bubble As Well Where You Can Choose RGH1 (Glitch) / RGH2 (Glitch2).
i know that this is not my first i rgh'd more then 50
i have a mistake both nand are rgh1 but wen install the chip and progam it (matrix v3) the led does not blinking and i hear the fan reseting.
nZ3JNY9

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i know that this is not my first i rgh'd more then 50
i have a mistake both nand are rgh1 but wen install the chip and progam it (matrix v3) the led does not blinking and i hear the fan reseting.
nZ3JNY9
I’m Just Saying Proper Way To Do It Is.

Reading Nand, Create Ecc / Write Ecc, Then Create Xebuild Image Then Write It. All This Is Done By Jrunner.

Not Sure Why Your Using Nandpro.

H

halimg2h

Reaction score
Sin$
I’m Just Saying Proper Way To Do It Is.

Reading Nand, Create Ecc / Write Ecc, Then Create Xebuild Image Then Write It. All This Is Done By Jrunner.

Not Sure Why Your Using Nandpro.
i am using nandpro because i want to write the xell area only like i said before i dont have original nand "first post"

Top Bottom
Login
Register