Solved Help me with my .dll please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iLemon iX

Reaction score
So I got this dvar code/list.

Code:
g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;g_compassshowenemies 1;r_znear 45;clanname DONE;compasssize 1.5;

How do I put this in a working .dll ?

OGMz i RaVaGeZ

OGMz i RaVaGeZ

Dedicated Helper
Modder Programmer Reporter
Reaction score
1) What is the point of this code? It just sets the same Dvar over and over again...
2) Try to google it, there are already tutorials out there. I can't link you to one because I would have to advertise another website which is against the rules.

I

iLemon iX

Reaction score
1) What is the point of this code? It just sets the same Dvar over and over again...
2) Try to google it, there are already tutorials out there. I can't link you to one because I would have to advertise another website which is against the rules.
Isn't that the way you can loop a dvar ? :$ (i'm new to this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom