• Start date
  • Views 553
Dukes 1800

Dukes 1800

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi
im a pretty big noob to all of this bridging and standby stuff so heres my question:
i use mcafee security and net tools (i am not willing to uninstall mcafee for zonealarm)
so i understand how to create lag but what i dont understand is how to bridge i found this tutorial and is an img so ill post it at the bottom. (im not really sure how to make it an attachment but ill try) but anyway all i know how to do is make the lag and not the bridge part. do i need to change the settings in mcafee on my computer that is connected to my laptop or can it be on my laptop? i pretty much need a dumbed down bridging and standbying tutorial maybe even team standbying
thanks
dukes
How%20to%20Standby.jpg

N

Nubble

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Go look in the bridging section. Everything you need is there. Just read most if not all of the threads before you start asking general questions, because I am sure that most of your questions will be answered.

C

Cole Goodyear

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Nubble said:
Go look in the bridging section. Everything you need is there. Just read most if not all of the threads before you start asking general questions, because I am sure that most of your questions will be answered.

Idk if you wanna read all of em, that would take you days. lol

Just read the stickies and some of the more popular posts (ones with the most views) and that will be more beneficial for you.

Dukes 1800

Dukes 1800

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Coletrain17 said:
Idk if you wanna read all of em, that would take you days. lol

Just read the stickies and some of the more popular posts (ones with the most views) and that will be more beneficial for you.

I'm completely new here. can you please give me a link for a bridging tut for CoD4 and GOW2? i looked around and i didnt find any that helped me

Dukes 1800

Dukes 1800

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks nubble you helped a lot (i pressed the thanks button for the first time:thumbup:smile:

I just have one more question that has not been answered on any other forum ive looked at. can i have mcafee and zonealarm at the same time? or do i have to uninstall one of them?

Top Bottom
Login
Register