What's new
T

trippybudzz

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Im rob. I use to mod a loooooong time ago like 17489 and prior . I use to have an account here but I don't remember any thing at all. so I was on google trying to get help on updating my RGH and saw the s7 links and here I am brand new. So now to my troubles. I have applied the 17526 update, my previous working was 17489, and nothing works now. I cant even apply that avatar update. everytime the home menu confirmation screen pops up and I click yes my rgh fatal crashes. I have a corona v2 4g. I remember using XEbuild and having to type in "corona4g" before I generate hacked image. but I feel like that's the wrong input , maybe (corona4g v2) idk.. also I cant delete anything while in xexmenu . I feel like I need to delete some plugins or something. please help. Also I cant get my neighborhood to work because I don't have a home network. is it possible to use neighborhood with an ethernet? I have reposted several times and I do apologize .

irving102

irving102

If you are reading this, you can read.
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Im rob. I use to mod a loooooong time ago like 17489 and prior . I use to have an account here but I don't remember any thing at all. so I was on google trying to get help on updating my RGH and saw the s7 links and here I am brand new. So now to my troubles. I have applied the 17526 update, my previous working was 17489, and nothing works now. I cant even apply that avatar update. everytime the home menu confirmation screen pops up and I click yes my rgh fatal crashes. I have a corona v2 4g. I remember using XEbuild and having to type in "corona4g" before I generate hacked image. but I feel like that's the wrong input , maybe (corona4g v2) idk.. also I cant delete anything while in xexmenu . I feel like I need to delete some plugins or something. please help. Also I cant get my neighborhood to work because I don't have a home network. is it possible to use neighborhood with an ethernet? I have reposted several times and I do apologize .
yes it right it is corona4g in the parameters in advance menu also you shouldn't need a network as long as it gets an IP if just work just try disabling and enabling the connection sometimes that works for me

T

trippybudzz

Reaction score
Sin$
thanks for the info on the corona4g correction. so what I did so far was revert back to 17489 and everything works fine. I have to figure out what went wrong. also im on an xfinity signal I do not have my own network so I don't know how I can connect my rgh to my laptop . neighborhood wont read the given ip when I connect the rgh and laptop with an ethernet

irving102

irving102

If you are reading this, you can read.
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks for the info on the corona4g correction. so what I did so far was revert back to 17489 and everything works fine. I have to figure out what went wrong. also im on an xfinity signal I do not have my own network so I don't know how I can connect my rgh to my laptop . neighborhood wont read the given ip when I connect the rgh and laptop with an ethernet
You should be able to connect even with xfinity i use that just make sure there both connected.

Top Bottom
Login
Register