HELP ME STOP PULLING HOST!

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by ILLinoy, Nov 12, 2008 with 3 replies and 633 views.

1. ILLinoy

ILLinoy Newbie

Ratings:
    hey i pull host every single custom game and it sucks balls. its redbar the whole game. it pulls even if i join a game after it has already started. please if anyone can let me know how to stop it, it would be much appreciated.

i have att internet, and i have the att modem.

2. badef

badef Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You sure its your host?

3. Conquer

Conquer Member

Ratings:
    Hmm weird problem if your internet sucks you shouldent be getting connection host. however things id try would be make sure you dont make the party then leave and rejoin, make sure you join when the game has fully started and not right when it starts because it will be on black screen still selecting the host. other then that i cant think of anything right now bro im sorry. if your playing with sombody whos connection is worse then yours then i dont see you not getting the connection host

4. OP
    ILLinoy

ILLinoy Newbie

Ratings:
    thanks for the help, but i have tried these. i will join late and within a couple mins. its connecting to a new host. its just a bit rediculous. i cant practice with my team because of it. if anyone knows anything about host and how it works anything will help thanks.