WoW help me please!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming Archive' started by tufly4u, Dec 25, 2008 with 6 replies and 460 views.

1. tufly4u

tufly4u Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i just recently bought a new computer a dell studio and it has vista im new to it and i have wow im experianced with that i want to install quest helper and i was looking and i have no addons folder or interface folder just a wow folder can somebody help me please.

2. TorMenT

TorMenT VIP VIP

Ratings:
  3. Bac0n

Bac0n Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Since you are using Vista, you need to run the game as an admin to get a Addon folder created.

4. OP
    tufly4u

tufly4u Enthusiast

Ratings:
    how do i run the game as a admin is it possible that u can give me a step to step please couse im not to good with computers

5. TorMenT

TorMenT VIP VIP

Ratings:
    When you're going to open it, right click the game then click run as administrator.

6. I Doughboy

I Doughboy Premium Premium

Ratings:
    I got what you need. [Click here to view the link] download the curse client, it automatically installs addons to WoW. go here [Click here to view the link] and choose automatic install. do this after you have installed the curse client. you have to register at the curse website for the client to work, but it is worth it. This makes getting addons 100% easier. Hope I helped.

7. UKmonkey

UKmonkey Getting There

Ratings:
    Never liked the curse program, I don't use it enough for i to be helpful, just save all of them in the WOW addons folder and extract.