What's new

Solved Help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thomas Forbis

Reaction score
Sin$
Someone robbed me last night. They stole a lot of stuff. They stole my xbox one. They are using my profile. Is there a way that someone can track down the ip address they are using it from so I can retrieve my stolen items?? I need help asap please

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

bl2 Service manager aka bl2 lord
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone robbed me last night. They stole a lot of stuff. They stole my xbox one. They are using my profile. Is there a way that someone can track down the ip address they are using it from so I can retrieve my stolen items?? I need help asap please
You would have to find that in your internet history aka ** provider ** but chances r it's wiped new ip n being used or on sale... Ps get n gun video cams n pissed off dog... Aka Rotty Dobi pitbull mastiff... Issues solved minus ur **** missing... Sorry man... Maybe call Live n c with them...

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep. Call the police and let them know the console is online. Microsoft can obtain the geo from the account. If you are certain they are online with it.
This is something that always sucks. I have had two trucks stolen and my house broken into over the years.
I now live on 20 acres of land and have high end security on the house and gps trackers on my vehicles. And two highly trained pitbulls. I lived in the city when I was robbed. My wife and kids were in the house asleep when it was broken into and robbed. After that we moved and I took personal protection to the extreme. Put my two oldest daughters through tactical urban weapons training.
The worst thing about getting robbed is getting over it. The possessions are easily replaced its the thought of it continuing that sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register