What's new

Solved Help Me Please

B

Borzoi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DLC works in custom games, however when I try to do public match it tells me: "Not all players have DLC."

Not sure why it is causing this, public match on Town works so I know the error doesn't lie there.

ChillenMods

ChillenMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I really need help, could someone please assist me?
I'm not really sure what your asking. If not all the players have the DLC that you are trying to play with, then that is why... I don't really understand your question. Please explain your problem further.

Upvote 0
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
DLC works in custom games, however when I try to do public match it tells me: "Not all players have DLC."

Not sure why it is causing this, public match on Town works so I know the error doesn't lie there.
Do you mean in zombies or in multiplayer? Do you have any mods installed?

Upvote 0
B

Borzoi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not really sure what your asking. If not all the players have the DLC that you are trying to play with, then that is why... I don't really understand your question. Please explain your problem further.
I have all the DLC installed, I am only playing by myself in Online Zombies (Finding people to play with), it only works in custom matches, but even then I can play with others, it just doesn't work in online zombies.
do u have other people with u?
No sir I do not.
Do you mean in zombies or in multiplayer? Do you have any mods installed?
I have mods, but they work fine on the stock maps like Town online.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register