Solved Help me please. e52?

• Thread starter FurryAndy
  • Start date
  • Views 237
F

FurryAndy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was trying to upgrade my console to the newest xbr I flashed it and when i tried to restart i got no picture what so ever.

When i boot with the drive open it boots into the blue kernal screen but otherwise i have no output from my jtag

HELP PLEASE.

It has a light mod so there isn't xmas lights that i can see but i don't know if it is happening considering it doesn't have the normal lights.

If i can get this fixed I will love who ever helps forever...please help me :frown:

V

ViSHH

Reaction score
Hey,

I had the same issue yesterday. This happens when you have a bad flash. To fix it just rename your flashdmp.bin to updflash.bin and copy that to the root of your flash drive. Then plug the flash drive into the JTAG and pull out the power cord and plug it back in after a few seconds.

Boot up into XeLLouS by turning on the Xbox like you said using the eject button and at the blue screen it'll detect the update. Wait the 15 seconds it asks and it'll start the update.

This will bring you back to your last working state (as of the flashdmp).

Good luck!

F

FurryAndy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey,

I had the same issue yesterday. This happens when you have a bad flash. To fix it just rename your flashdmp.bin to updflash.bin and copy that to the root of your flash drive. Then plug the flash drive into the JTAG and pull out the power cord and plug it back in after a few seconds.

Boot up into XeLLouS by turning on the Xbox like you said using the eject button and at the blue screen it'll detect the update. Wait the 15 seconds it asks and it'll start the update.

This will bring you back to your last working state (as of the flashdmp).

Good luck!

when i try booting like that it doesn't give me anything but a shitton of errors trying to boot from TFTP? then like error after CDB?

Top Bottom