• Thread starter xXxDarkkillerxXx
  • Start date
  • Views 1,047
X

xXxDarkkillerxXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I am in need of a new phone My current old phone is the original note it is/was a good phone but I don't like how big it is...Now I did just buy the new phone amazing phone! but I am sending it back to many build problem's and not really worth +600...now I don't care about loud speaker's or anything but I want a decent camera for picture's don't care about video looking to spend $500 max...considering the xperia z or nexus 4 I need a phone that's tuff so both of those with there glass build scare's me...but the xperia is "waterproof" and other phone's out there? also don't like the 5 inch screen on the Z I would really like 4.7 or smaller...

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I am in need of a new phone My current old phone is the original note it is/was a good phone but I don't like how big it is...Now I did just buy the new phone amazing phone! but I am sending it back to many build problem's and not really worth +600...now I don't care about loud speaker's or anything but I want a decent camera for picture's don't care about video looking to spend $500 max...considering the xperia z or nexus 4 I need a phone that's tuff so both of those with there glass build scare's me...but the xperia is "waterproof" and other phone's out there? also don't like the 5 inch screen on the Z I would really like 4.7 or smaller...

What's your carrier?
Would you be buying on or off contract? That factors in the price
Do you care about running after market firmware?

Honestly get the Galaxy S3 its the best phone on the market right now that fits your needs.

X

xXxDarkkillerxXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I use stright talk so any phone I get it is off contract. Depending on the phone most likely I was thinking of the gs3 as it is a really good bang for the buck and a nice phone. But now I keep leaning towords the xperia z for the water proofing and the good camera.

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I use stright talk so any phone I get it is off contract. Depending on the phone most likely I was thinking of the gs3 as it is a really good bang for the buck and a nice phone. But now I keep leaning towords the xperia z for the water proofing and the good camera.
The S3 camera is phenomenal, and the water proofing for the xperia z well any smart person wouldn't have there phone anywhere near water.

Qualify

Qualify

Disregard women, Acquire currency
Experienced Veteran Greeter AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
Galaxy S3, Great camera, great everything,
Or the new HTC One which is really amazing, good camera, even built in beats !

X

xXxDarkkillerxXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The S3 camera is phenomenal, and the water proofing for the xperia z well any smart person wouldn't have there phone anywhere near water.

It is nice tho to have a water proof phone

Galaxy S3, Great camera, great everything,
Or the new HTC One which is really amazing, good camera, even built in beats !

I don't know if you read my whole post but I just sent my HTC one back lol, It had a few problem's ( gap's,dead pixel's etc etc...)

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

You also need to realize that by "waterproof" you can't go swimming with it and drop it to the bottom of the pool or what not. Its for accidental water damage which again if you have a case then it wouldn't be an issue anyways.

Qualify

Qualify

Disregard women, Acquire currency
Experienced Veteran Greeter AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$

I don't know if you read my whole post but I just sent my HTC one back lol, It had a few problem's ( gap's,dead pixel's etc etc...)
doesnt say that anywhere

KillZacular

KillZacular

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, you kinda ruled it out but, the Galaxy S4 is my favorite phone to date.

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
If you can wait a bit the S4 should (hopefully) be pretty damn good.

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
MotM Bright Idea 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
If you can wait a bit the S4 should (hopefully) be pretty damn good.

I believe it was just released on the 27th of April.
OT: He is correct, the Galaxy S4 is a pretty great phone, or so I have heard. There are plenty of great features that give it the upper hand compared to Apple products.

NoBeefBoss

NoBeefBoss

Sports Fanatic
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Get the Samsung Galaxy S3, I currently own it and I personally think it's better than the iPhone as I previously owned the iPhone.

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe it was just released on the 27th of April.
OT: He is correct, the Galaxy S4 is a pretty great phone, or so I have heard. There are plenty of great features that give it the upper hand compared to Apple products.
Well for verizon its not out yet :mad:

Gyzmo

Gyzmo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i850phone.jpg

X

xXxDarkkillerxXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think Im going to try rhe samsung galaxy rugby pro specs are decent the price is good only thing is the camera is not the best but Ill keep this this the xperia z prices come down

w159

w159

Gold Record Host
Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Suprised nobody said the note 2. Lol. What I got. I absolutely love it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register