Help Me Out Please

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by sizzurp94, Feb 6, 2010 with 8 replies and 240 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sizzurp94

sizzurp94 Getting There

Ratings:
    Okay so i really want my gt to be sizzurp94 but someone took it and they do not use it at all

Its a silver with 0 gs it doesnt even have a gamer picture or friends

So all im asking is if everyone could file a complaint on that gt so microsoft has it changed and i can use it :biggrin:
    id appreciate so much

2. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear Young Moolah Baby Retired

Ratings:
    Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that.
    If the Gamertag doesn't fall into either of those, the complaints will not only be false, but those who repeatedly file complaints will get in trouble.

And a little FYI - Gamertags are used for Zune, GFWL, Xbox/360 and the XNA creators club. Maybe someone is actually using the account elsewhere.

3. Tricked

Tricked Getting There

Ratings:
    i called about this one before because some one had taken my pervious GT Skandalouz it is also a sliver with no friends and no gamerscore and M$ told me that if the account goes un used for 1 year meaning not signed on and so fourth they will cancel the account.

4. Sidewinder

Sidewinder Where is the Halo 2 section?

Ratings:
    Even if it did work, it makes HIM change his GT...and if he doesn't use it, it'll never change.

5. PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd Getting There

Ratings:
    GT's with numbers = fail. Put a space in it or something.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nothinbeter2do

Nothinbeter2do Banned

Ratings:
  7. OLine57

OLine57 ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343

Ratings:
    Hey, what does sizzurp mean anyway? I've always wondered

8. ooPRODIGYoo

ooPRODIGYoo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol aka take that sh**

9. OP
    sizzurp94

sizzurp94 Getting There

Ratings:
    Well its a drug/drink that is made by mixing two cough syrups promethizine and codeine with sprite or Mt Dew or your fav drink it can be made diff ways and i was high on sizzurp when i made my youtube account lol so it stuck i no longer drink sizzurp or do drugs because drugs kill and sizzurp is very deadly aswell

My youtube account and my 7sins account is sizzurp94 i really dont feel like making a new youtube seeing i have 600 + subs and i like the name its rather unique