What's new

Question Help me jailbreak!!!

Netflix N Chill

Netflix N Chill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im trying to jailbreak my iPhone 5s with version 8.3 everything I do it doesn't work plz help me step by step on here I will answer instantly

Operating System
  1. iOS
Netflix N Chill

Netflix N Chill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
MotM Bright Idea 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Is iTunes installed? I had to unplug and replug my phone in and it worked perfect lol
tes iTunes is i
yes iTunes is installed
Did you go through the pre-jailbreak instructions on their site? It's important to make sure you are using a version of iTunes that is compatible with the Taig jailbreak. If you updated to 8.3 OTA, you're up a creek because Apple stopped signing that version of iOS a long time ago.
Edit: Check the help section here.

Netflix N Chill

Netflix N Chill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you go through the pre-jailbreak instructions on their site? It's important to make sure you are using a version of iTunes that is compatible with the Taig jailbreak. If you updated to 8.3 OTA, you're up a creek because Apple stopped signing that version of iOS a long time ago.
Edit: Check the help section here.
No

Tabuu

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
MotM Bright Idea 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm actually at version 8.4
Well what I said still stands. Apple stopped signing 8.4.x and iOS 9 last earlier this week I believe. Go through the help section if you haven't already and go through the steps. Also make sure you have the newest version of Taig from their english site. You will likely have to downgrade your version of iTunes to 12.1 or earlier.

Top Bottom
Login
Register