help me get my name back!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Forgoten Dynasty, Dec 12, 2008 with 4 replies and 300 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forgoten Dynasty

Forgoten Dynasty Free Sosa #bangbang Premium

Ratings:
    lol ok so i made the xbox live account ForgotenDynasty about 2 years ago and i have long since forgot the email/password to it

My challenge to you is to help me get it back im offering 10 bucks if someone can pull this off by monday. After that im just going to buy a new name.

[Click here to view the link]

Yes this is oviously my name. I would never ask for someone to Steal an account for me. I am simply asking for someone to recover it for me.

2. Mandela

Mandela Getting There

Ratings:
    Well if you can remember the information you used to get the account you could just call 1800-4MY-XBOX and talk to a representative and give them your information that you can remember and they can help you in recovering your information.

3. OP
    Forgoten Dynasty

Ratings:
    Ive tried that apparently i used a fake name/ address when i made it :x3:

If i where to guess my fake name would probably be like billy bob or something (im not very creative with my alter egos)

4. Mandela

Mandela Getting There

Ratings:
    Well if you forgot your information, email, password, and everything else with that account then the account is really gone.

5. OP
    Forgoten Dynasty

Ratings:
    witch is how people are able to steal accounts?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.