help me force host please

• Thread starter oninuva
  • Start date
  • Views 1,962
O

oninuva

Reaction score
Sin$
hello i want to follow that tutorial that forces host without using bridge..

i have a linksys router, can someone guide me how to do it please

P

poorpaddy

Reaction score
Sin$
oninuva said:
hello i want to follow that tutorial that forces host without using bridge..

i have a linksys router, can someone guide me how to do it please

I'm in the same boat. A little help with WRT54G specifically would be ideal. I'm wired direct a good 30' away (thru walls) and have already done some config for open NAT and xbox live port forwarding, I think it would be best to stick with a similar router method.

S

Skulspike92

Reaction score
Sin$
yea im like 25' away not through walls and i could use a tut cause i have the same router

P

poorpaddy

Reaction score
Sin$
KranK said:
Then follow the tutorial.

Which tut are you speaking of? I've seen several and they are all ones that use ZAP and bridge thru their pc's.

PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
gettin host with lag switch:biggrin: been doing it for the past 2 days works every time.
get full team of friends then look for a game,when the 2 box's are ticked flick the lag switch to on an count 1 Mississippi all the way to 9 Mississippi then flick off.the game uselly starts within 40 secs of turn lag switch off ot check to see if youve got host once in the lobby (game lobby not party lobby) flick the switch again an check the timer if its still counting youve got host if it stops you aint. theirs a couple of video's knocking about showing how to make a lag switch plus they are very very cheap.
rj45 cross over cable Cat5
light switch or any thing that has aswitch and 2 terminal points to pass the current.

P

poorpaddy

Reaction score
Sin$
PURPL3 H4ZE said:
gettin host with lag switch:biggrin: been doing it for the past 2 days works every time.
get full team of friends then look for a game,when the 2 box's are ticked flick the lag switch to on an count 1 Mississippi all the way to 9 Mississippi then flick off.the game uselly starts within 40 secs of turn lag switch off ot check to see if youve got host once in the lobby (game lobby not party lobby) flick the switch again an check the timer if its still counting youve got host if it stops you aint. theirs a couple of video's knocking about showing how to make a lag switch plus they are very very cheap.
rj45 cross over cable Cat5
light switch or any thing that has aswitch and 2 terminal points to pass the current.

Yeah I have the lag switch which works 50% of the time but I figure do it right and also ensure my peepz don't lag with everyone else would be best.

PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if the people in your team lag then theres some thing wrong(the peps in your team should all be invited players) an then they should only feel abit of lag once you hit the switch for the invisible exploit.

is you site name the same as your xbl name think i played you today on wing man jacento, aint got a clue how you spell it lol

P

poorpaddy

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah it is the same but I i just made the switch this week in an effort to screw people who piss me off and not to boost or anything. feel free to add me.

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
follow the tutorials on how to bridge using a router in the gears of war 2 bridging section. There probably in the 1st or second page of that section.

o man acid got diet mod. Congrats.

P

poorpaddy

Reaction score
Sin$
The lag switch is working great on a 9 One Thousand Count. I can also tell it worked correctly if I fall out of the Live Party but not offline.

PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
paddy to test if you got host full flick the switch again when your in match lobby an look at the timer on picking game mode,if it still goes down when flicked you got host if it stops you aint :thumbdown:
saves you going out of party,doing the host glitch will kick you or player out of pvt party nealy 100% of the time just get one of them to resend invite whilest you sort out the host:wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register